Latisse® 3ml Bimatoprost Opthamalic Solution
The 3 mL bottle comes with 70 sterile applicators which is a 4-week supply. This smaller bottle is typically used after the first 16-weeks and is applied 3-4 times a week to maintain the growth of your eyelashes. Latisse® is the only FDA-approved prescription topical solution that makes lashes longer, thicker, and more lush by prolonging the growth cycle of the individual lashes. You will see results in 4 weeks and the full effect of the treatment in approximately 16 weeks.
- Do not use if pregnant, attempting to become pregnant, or at high risk of pregnancy. Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding or if you have an eye infection, eye injury, or will be having eye surgery.
- Do not use if allergic to Latisse®, bimatoprost or benzalkonium.
- Do not apply Latisse® in your eye. This can stain your iris.
- Do not apply Latisse® to your lower eye lashes.
- Applying more than one drop of Latisse® or applying it multiple times a day will not increase eyelash growth.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying Latisse®. You may reinsert your contact lenses 15 minutes after application.
- Do not allow the top of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with Latisse® to apply the product.
- Tell your doctor or seek medical help right away if you experience the symptoms of allergic reaction (rash/hives, swelling, and/or trouble breathing) or side effects become too irritating for continued use.
- Let your doctor know about any changes in eyesight, any eye pain/irritation, sensitivity to light, or eye discharge.
Common Side Effects:
- Eye irritation
- Darkening of the eyelids where the solution is applied
How to Apply:
- Make sure your face is clean and makeup-free
- At night, apply one drop of solution to the applicator and sweep the applicator across the skin of the upper eyelid at the base of the eyelashes.
- If there is excess solution on the eyelid, blot it with a tissue.
- Dispose of the applicator after use on one eye. Repeat with a new sterile applicator on the other eye.
- Remember, if you stop using Latisse®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
How To Store:
- Keep this medication in the original container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture.